$$$ Money for Site-owners
Friday, 19.04.2024, 10:22
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Kotf (cmon it is funny) - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: The-Lion  
Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Kotf (cmon it is funny)
catchyDate: Satturday, 01.03.2008, 19:45 | Message # 1
Jedi watchman
Group: Modderator
guess what osman still insists its going to be released. He has updated his website again saying he needs translators. lol mmmm he's never mentioned that before and in the fake trailers the languages seemed to have been done? now thats funny no one could believe that lol he said to email him if u know hungarian or something else i can't remeber www.kotf.com look its sooooo funny

BliznezDate: Sunday, 02.03.2008, 13:30 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: The website Admin
Hah, yeah i see

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

BliznezDate: Sunday, 02.03.2008, 13:32 | Message # 3
Admin
Yo, think we shall start Helping Tim to come up with excuses
biggrin I'll start
Luke skywalker model looks a bit gay, so Tim had to cut it....... Eeeeer, i mean, rdistribute it

serenity937Date: Sunday, 02.03.2008, 21:12 | Message # 4
Force wielder
oooh tim you are the best im realy looking forward to playing kotf
i send you 1000 dollars but dont worry about sending the game i just love you because you are the best
thankyou for all your hard work
you are awsome master tim happy i will learn hungarean and zwarheely and do all your translating for you?????????????????????????????????
i will even learn to speak klingon if it will help

ohh sorry i was having a weired dream

BliznezDate: Monday, 03.03.2008, 14:22 | Message # 5
Admin
Hey, cmon he has around 120 excuses now, that he decided to make so many languages! He must be veeEEEEEEERY busy!

catchyDate: Tuesday, 04.03.2008, 00:21 | Message # 6
Jedi watchman
omg he deleted the new section thing that talked about the new excuse???? i think he thought it was too fake lol happy

BliznezDate: Friday, 07.03.2008, 13:11 | Message # 7
Admin
TIM Has RELEASED the Mod

catchyDate: Friday, 07.03.2008, 21:53 | Message # 8
Jedi watchman
wow he has really uploaded it are you downloading it bliznez im not

BliznezDate: Satturday, 08.03.2008, 02:34 | Message # 9
Admin
I downloaded it.......... Just gonna say one thing- DOWNLOAD IT, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

serenity937Date: Satturday, 08.03.2008, 14:25 | Message # 10
Force wielder
where i see no change on his kotf.com page

BliznezDate: Satturday, 08.03.2008, 14:43 | Message # 11
Admin
Yeaaaaaah, he suddenely realised he shouldnt boast, butactually Produce somthing solid- so he just made a download link.
(Here you go: http://games.internode.on.net/filelist.php?filedetails=15827 )

catchyDate: Satturday, 08.03.2008, 23:01 | Message # 12
Jedi watchman
nnnooooooooooooo it has a virus dont download!!!!!!

BliznezDate: Sunday, 09.03.2008, 13:09 | Message # 13
Admin
Eeeeer...... no it doesnt, at least tim warned that it might have a virus in the Kotf folder, so it shouldnt be a problem hopefully....... Did anyone play it yet?

catchyDate: Monday, 10.03.2008, 22:01 | Message # 14
Jedi watchman
trust me i downloaded it and it had 3 virus in it and none of them were what tim said that might have a virus and they were all win32 Trojan {delphi} with Avast. so after i erased the files i scanned everywhere and there were no more so i decided to have a go and it worked perfectly but after 1 day i ran kotf 2.0 and it said there was a error with the cd menu so i couldn't go on the 3 yes only mission's, couldn't change the no blood etc settings and i couldn't pick the npc's to spawn so i uninstalled removed the viruses from the setup ran it and it said it couldn't install the cd menu ??? so i can still go on it but i can't spawn sad

oh and download on fileshack it's much quicker if you want to have 3 viruses go on kotf website and go to download section then kotf 2.0 then fileshack link

serenity937Date: Tuesday, 11.03.2008, 15:34 | Message # 15
Force wielder
CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEW

well i tested K.O.T.F so heres what i think

1, the base game (a new starwars jedi academy experiance)..hmmm ,no new effects (that i can see)no new sabersystem ,just the old base game system

the game is constructed in a way that you no longer have the choise of levels they now run in progression,however the abaility to add npc,s at any point is now available(see new menu system)..also a wide player choise is also available.

2, Only 7 playable levels from the starwars saga.3 from the demo from 2 years ago...visit www.kotf.com for updates is everywhere (wait another 5 years i suppose)...the 7 available levels come across to me as chaotic and are based on the slasher saber system with no constructive saber battles available.just run around and kill,kill,slash kill,

3.the add menu npc system..a work of art if not a little time consuming allowing you to pick a map from a huge choise and basicly build your own game.save it and play it through..you could build your own saga from this menu.

4.multiplayer. although there arnt many servers yet,there is a massive choise of maps and players for solo.as for online .Movie Battles is still the top dog.the effects ,sabersystem ,and playerbility cant be beaten by kotf ..no way

so was it worth the wait????

the munu system is good no doubt.but the game its self was back to basics.even the saga levels left no big impression on me.most dissapointing was that the game is not compleate and still leaves you unsatisefied..at 1.25 gig theres actualy not much there and does it take 5 years to make such a mod????

i give it a 6/10

.p.s my kid said my full compleate version was better but hes got to say that or ill kick his ass.lol

the programs that are recognised as viruses are constructed with the same method as viruses allowing a programm to litterly take over another programm in effect ,infect it ..these here are used to control the base game program and allow for ,dismemberment ,add npc etc..they should not affect any other part of you pc.

tip ...i put my sabersystem and effects in my version of kotf makes it a lot better

Serenity

Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz