$$$ Money for Site-owners
Friday, 19.04.2024, 01:36
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | The truth about the mod - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » Chronicles mod section. » The truth about the mod
The truth about the mod
BliznezDate: Tuesday, 01.07.2008, 15:49 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: The website Admin
Well, what can i say.....
wink Its a fake

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

frostDate: Tuesday, 01.07.2008, 21:50 | Message # 2
Padawan
Group: Users
Why you think that?Maybe it is not.

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 02.07.2008, 13:13 | Message # 3
Admin
They didn't release a demo, even.......
They only made 1 video, that has stolen map AND models
They made screenies....... Now, im not good at photoshop, but even i can tell where some of them came from
Some of them were NOT fotoshoped, they were stolen from filefront (Looool, they just took the screenies, they didnt even change them, i still dont get why- people aren't blind, as they think)
They have NO progress shown, in the forum- only the guess band game and off-topic forum ghames are updated once a week
A lots and lots and lots of other reasons.......

Now, lets see facts- tim was a scam, but he released the mod, although he didnt have any supporters, he was put in shit by other people (And, i admit, by me too) but he eventually found strength to release mod for evryone.....
Serenity- lol, u probably know- got almost NO support from people, whole filefront was against him, but what do we have- He became one of the most popular JA modders!
Now, why I'm saying all this- it doesnt matter how much popularity u have, it DOES matter what u actually do- in this case, we have looooots of supporters of of Chronicles fans- but they actually dont do anything. (A rare case, where its other way round, sadly- people love them, even filefront, but eventually they'll realise Chronicles team is a Fake!)

The-LionDate: Wednesday, 02.07.2008, 16:36 | Message # 4
Jedi
Could you send me a link or something to the mod? Because I've got no idea what you're talking about dry

frostDate: Wednesday, 02.07.2008, 19:36 | Message # 5
Padawan
Group: Users
go to www.google.com and type
jedi academy +chronicles mod
you will find out that mod on moddb.

The-LionDate: Wednesday, 02.07.2008, 20:03 | Message # 6
Jedi
Yes, Just after I asked it i found it wink It looks like an interesting mod. I'm looking forward to the Queen Amidala model. I want to include it in KotF

BliznezDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 14:29 | Message # 7
Admin
I would like it too....... But its a fake wink So i most likely will not get it

The-LionDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 14:40 | Message # 8
Jedi
How do you now it's fake? many people said KotF was fake too!

BliznezDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 14:43 | Message # 9
Admin
YES, and it worked out to be true- Now, Chronicles had lots of support from the very start (Unlike Serenity), and it DOES NOT mean that it is a great mod- the same way as others rejected Tim and Serenity, but as a result they became most popular JA mod makers, u see what i mean?
It does NOT matter how people talk about you, and/ or treat you, what matters is what u do!

The-LionDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 15:23 | Message # 10
Jedi
Yes, but you still don't know if it's fake! Indeed, Tim and Serenity are great moders. Only it seems that the model makers don't like them. Because the models they used.

BliznezDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 16:05 | Message # 11
Admin
I am on the Chronicles forum, and the only thing i see is a thread updated about Forum games, nothing else......
Also- see reasons i posted above, they ALSO stole the models from filefront, they do NOT admit it, saying they are making evrything by themselves, also they claim to be the best moders, AND they blame Tim and Serenity for being crap modders, and that they steal evrything, ALTHOUGH Serenity and Timm at least gave the credits in their mods.......
Anyway, i could go on and on and on- but the fact is that the mod IS a fake, and the only thing they CAN do is use photoshop while blaming and critisising all other mods.
Now, u CAN disagree with me, have different opinion,- but I am just looking at the facts, and being reasonable......

The-LionDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 16:14 | Message # 12
Jedi
I do not deny the stole models of filefront, but I'm sure that they made the Queen Amidala model themselves. We shall see if it's fake...

BliznezDate: Thursday, 03.07.2008, 20:39 | Message # 13
Admin
Im not going to argue with you.......... <_< I'm just looking at the facts, and thats it......
I made up my own opinion, if u have a hope, than keep hoping- but there are very very little chnces of whole mod being released (Unless they steal evrything, and present as their own).......

The-LionDate: Satturday, 05.07.2008, 01:31 | Message # 14
Jedi
Uhm this is what Phantom said on moddb:
Link

Sup guys, I can't wait for the mod and I understand the reason for no demos and such things like that...If you want something done right it takes time. Take it from me, I've known Bliznez for a long time now and he doesn't understand anything of the modding community. He constantly puts modders down and talks nothing but bullshit but you shouldn't care because he hasn't accomplished anything in his life, so instead he tries to slow others down. Serenity mod was so so, in all it was just a bunch of saved games which does not impress me at all. Real mods take time and patience like KOTF,Movie Battles,Movie Duels, and hopefully Chronicles: Total Conversion will be part of that group.

In all, take your time and pay no attention to the haters especially Bliznez. I'd rather wait a long time for a mod that's fun and minimal in errors rather than a rushed mod that brings nothing to it.

BliznezDate: Satturday, 05.07.2008, 02:01 | Message # 15
Admin
Hahaaaaah, lol this fool is just jeallous that i banned him from the forum, and now hes betrayed serenity too.....
He's so stupid to appear there biggrin He does not understand anything about modding himself (Well, at least less than me and DEFFINETELY less than Tim, & Serenity) so he just uses any chance to present me as a retard, when in Fact, he shows himself as one......
Anyway, i had to make a little bit of "Flood" on their page- let them take their time to clean evrything i wrote there XDDDDD

Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » Chronicles mod section. » The truth about the mod
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz