$$$ Money for Site-owners
Thursday, 18.04.2024, 03:28
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Rrrrules - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome!!! » All new users, Register here! » Rrrrules (READ!!! Important)
Rrrrules
BliznezDate: Wednesday, 09.01.2008, 18:13 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: The website Admin
Basically, in this forum you tell us about yourself. If u want to do it, create a new topic, with your name/nick as a topic, and in messageactually tell us about yourself. It is PREFERED that u tell us about the computing, gaming, and modding experience, but in NO WAY we are forcing you to contribute to the mod by your mod making skills...... simply because most of you probably wouldn't know anything about modding..... well, eg. i could be said to be one of them.

Anyways, make new topics, tell us as much about yourself as you want, any off-topic will be deleted, or/and possibly moved to another forum.

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

LordraceDate: Wednesday, 09.01.2008, 18:22 | Message # 2
Galaxy habitant
Group: Users
Bliznez why is in RU not USA ?

[color=red]I am russian, so i started making the website in russian..... go to the "Everyone from kotfserenity.aceboard.com..." Section, and we'll discuss it there![/color]

Let The BEGINS!

Forum » Welcome!!! » All new users, Register here! » Rrrrules (READ!!! Important)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz