$$$ Money for Site-owners
Thursday, 28.03.2024, 12:13
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Just write any questions here - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
Just write any questions here
BliznezDate: Thursday, 12.06.2008, 17:56 | Message # 31
Admin
Group: The website Admin
LoL, remember- main thing is RAM!!!! Ja does not need much graphics, but with lots of npcs it eats ram.
About download- i'll seed when i reinstall my windows

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

frostDate: Friday, 13.06.2008, 13:06 | Message # 32
Padawan
Group: Users
Hey ,i downloaded mod...i had problem which has radiant(npc extension),but i reinstalled game,and now it works.THIS MOD IS BEST I EVER PLAYED!!Tims kotf is sh.it,only thing i would like to see in this mod is kotf npc add/remove system(plz make it).And bad side is,that bot routes are bad,bots are stupid and they are jumping always...I must buy more ram now,because game is in some missions laggy..And serenity-command which you wrote seta g_comhunkmeg128 dont work:(

Bliznez dont trick me again,seed patch,i really need it.Thanks...

Message edited by frost - Friday, 13.06.2008, 14:32

BliznezDate: Friday, 13.06.2008, 21:23 | Message # 33
Admin
Bliznez dont trick me again,seed patch,i really need it.Thanks...

To start with.... I seeded it to u, its strange that u accuse me after that, dont u think?

frostDate: Satturday, 14.06.2008, 15:57 | Message # 34
Padawan
if you are seeding it,than why am not downloading it(and i tryed to update trackers but it is still not downloading)?i downloaded 0%,i am using utorrent 1.6(bittorrent has trojans). sad where is Serenity?

And can you tell me:
1.i have obi wan rise of the jedi master ,all six parts,and kotf with serenity effectss,bit is there anything else he made?
2.Saber styles are great,much better saber system it has than base jedi academy..so does he made that saber system,or he used another mod,if he used another mod,which? smile
3.When will kotf secong part came out?I am banned from there a long time ago..i hate Tim,and he is liyer(big)..
3.This list can go on and on....
sorry for this,but i must know..

serenity937Date: Satturday, 14.06.2008, 23:10 | Message # 35
Force wielder
im on holiday at the moment mate havent got my pc with me lol.
however bliznes has all my files ,i just make the mods give them to him and then its up to him if he wants to release them.soon(next week) i will be sending him an unofficial saber and effects update for the movie duels mod,and he will also recive the first version of Galaxy in Darkness (august or september time)and the clone wars....but its realy up to him if he wants to release them to the public or not,.he controls all aspects of my mods i just make them nothing else!

sorry, but i do not want to be famous and i dont read ANY of the negative comments about me on other sites,or the positive ones and a good friend of mine keeps me informed about kotf forums( marcyboy)....please understand .that when i was making rise of a jedi master i got over 100 emails saying my mod was a lie like kotf a fraud and and it was impossible etc etc .and as bliznes knows i got very depressed and almost stopped modding alltogether.

so we decided he would help me by making this site and controling all my mods so i could dissapear from the net.

he is a good friend who help protect me so please ask him if you have any questions about releases ,seeding etc...hes the boss not me good

frostDate: Sunday, 15.06.2008, 01:10 | Message # 36
Padawan
greetings Serenity:)Thank you for making this mod,it is awsome..I putted it in game data,and now ojp enhanced has excellent effects(is it cause assets 4,5,6,7,8,9,10..?),much better than they made

Message edited by frost - Monday, 16.06.2008, 12:54

BliznezDate: Sunday, 15.06.2008, 18:05 | Message # 37
Admin
frost, Look, if u cant talk normally 2 other people on te forum- its a BAN! Be warned next time. nono
PS. i did not make any mods, apart from my own Bliznez script. So i dunno what u r talking about. And 4 god sake, use edit button!

frostDate: Monday, 16.06.2008, 00:20 | Message # 38
Padawan
hey Bliznez,sorry if i hurt you. sad I was kidding(lool,i didnt realy think that i want to kill you),and i noticed that you dont warn me when i made more messages in row,so i thinked that it is permissiblly to do it here(i am becasue that banned from kotf forum)..I didnt tell that you make any mod(i know that your only mod was that script,i used it before).

BliznezDate: Monday, 16.06.2008, 22:23 | Message # 39
Admin
Yeah, im sorry too i just feel annoyed when some1 writes somthing i cant understand, i obviously didnt give warning, its just that i was wacko by ur message

frostDate: Monday, 16.06.2008, 23:57 | Message # 40
Padawan
Bliznez,just forget it^^. And,serenity can you seed rise of jedi master patch,because i cant download it from bliznez

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 00:38 | Message # 41
Admin
Oh, 4 f*****'s sake i AM seeding them all now! And im leeched a lot, so cmon admit- there ARE seeds now, u just have to set up torrent client the right way wink smile

frostDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 02:26 | Message # 42
Padawan
wacko confused....My computer knowledge is low,i dont know how to set up torent client(i thinked that it is is already okay,all other torrents,which i am downloading are normal).

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 11:52 | Message # 43
Admin
ok, just launch torrent programme and set up the speed by right clicking on the torrent you wanna get (Under bandwidth) biggrin
PS. sorry 4 offtopic, but just wanted to say- u can use our mini-chat now, and answer each other when we r online.

frostDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 14:12 | Message # 44
Padawan
Well,i thinked that ,in this topic i can ask everything i want.This is topic which is closets to chat.Where is that mini-chat?The weird thing is that,i am never online when are you,although differnce between our time zones is only ,i think two hours.And,i cant set speed,when it doesnt have seeds wacko ,i am sick of this stupi.d problem....If i have problems like this in future(i mean with next serenity mods,which you will put on torrent),i will be very angrely...

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 15:52 | Message # 45
Admin
fool Heey, c'mon dont be
Its just that There arent much people yet who download it- therefore there are no people who seed it either..... Lets get it straight then- I am seeding Jedi Trials AND rise of jedi master right NOW! And also, almost all the time (So u should be receiving it constantly)...... To other peoplle who already got the mod.....
help help help help help help help help help megaphone HELP!!!!!! Me seed the moooood! Pleeease

Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz