$$$ Money for Site-owners
Friday, 29.03.2024, 08:42
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Just write any questions here - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
Just write any questions here
frostDate: Tuesday, 17.06.2008, 20:33 | Message # 46
Padawan
Group: Users
I am downlading jedi trials.And i am wondering does that have obi wan rise of the jedi master inside it?If it has,than does it have patch?
Now serenity,you should make better graphich biggrin for this old game....

Message edited by frost - Wednesday, 18.06.2008, 15:55

BliznezDate: Thursday, 19.06.2008, 15:04 | Message # 47
Admin
Group: The website Admin
Im not sure its possible to make better graphics..... And it is great one Anyway! biggrin Also, no- he did not include Rise of a jedi master- but you can make it yourself! (Well, just try)
However, it has all the original games like...... Ja, JO, The Dark forces and the other ones- all with KotF Features! Yess

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

frostDate: Thursday, 19.06.2008, 18:42 | Message # 48
Padawan
JEEZ,it is stupid to make a huge excellent mod,and not put it on internet .Now others cant download it,he even gave that new mods one guy to realase them on torrent , who even cant seed files well o_O.SHOCKED.I dont accuse Bliznez,it is serenity fault.
You sayed (Bliznez), that you are seeding patch of obi-wan rise of jedi master and jedi trials all time,but i am not downlaoding any of them,they are stucked...

Message edited by frost - Thursday, 19.06.2008, 20:18

BliznezDate: Thursday, 19.06.2008, 21:00 | Message # 49
Admin
Ok, i'll tell u what ill do- as many people are complaining, im gonna upload it onto a file server, and leave it to you........ smile
PS. Its not ser's fault- if u are to blame some1, its only Bill Gates, 'cause he made such a shity OS, lol

frostDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 00:52 | Message # 50
Padawan
I didnt except such reaction from you,i thinked that you will ban me..
Thank you Bliznez for trying to help,when you upload it on file server(whatever it is) ,tell me what to do..

Добавлено (19.06.2008, 23:11)
---------------------------------------------
well..Thank you very much,you are good person..I will soon upgrade computer,and then i will have real fun with serenetys creations...

Message edited by frost - Satturday, 21.06.2008, 21:26

BliznezDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 02:31 | Message # 51
Admin
Actually, u ARE getting banned for flooding the chat- this time its not actual ban, just a warning, and next time u have to make several posts just ask some1 to delete the previous one, ok?

frostDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 12:07 | Message # 52
Padawan
ok,ok sorry.I will not be such jur.k... Delete any my message if you want
I am first here,who is two times warned and not kicked xD

Message edited by frost - Friday, 20.06.2008, 12:10

BliznezDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 13:35 | Message # 53
Admin
Good 4 you....... I just feel you want to help the project, so i keep you! biggrin

frostDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 14:32 | Message # 54
Padawan
well,only i can do,is to give this mod other people.I gave this mod some of my friends who dont have internet,and i am sharing it on lokal hub(only two people are downloading it).

frostDate: Friday, 20.06.2008, 20:02 | Message # 55
Padawan
ok,good that you didnt ban me..But why is that ban permanent,lol?
i noticed that i am only here who are regular active member,so if you ban me ,this forum will be completly empty(there will be only you and serenity o_O).Although,i am not planing to leave this place.I will be here for years,until it die (or my death)^_^ .Maybe is this game old,it is still fun for playing.People dont want to try it, becasue it is too old,but when they try it,they like it(that sayed one my friend,who play it alot) smile .
Sorry Bliznez ,i know that phrases i write dont have sense eachother,and it looks realy stupid,but that is because i am not very good with english,i have only 15 years(i am afraid that you will kick me beacuse it.. sad )

Message edited by frost - Satturday, 21.06.2008, 22:53

BliznezDate: Satturday, 21.06.2008, 02:13 | Message # 56
Admin
Hm, its NOT permanent, its just temporary- if its permanent, u wouldnt be able to post! biggrin

frostDate: Satturday, 21.06.2008, 21:08 | Message # 57
Padawan
<Serenity has made another release- Jedi Trials, soon it will be followed by the Galaxy in Darkness and by the Ultimate union of KotF and Serenity's mod. (Lol, but true)>
so he will mix kotf and rise of jedi master,that is excellent:).One guy on youtube told that best mod would be if Tim and serenity mix their work.
Lol,that serenity realy made much things.Tim is lyer,i am sure that he made kotf a long time ago,but he didnt want to relase it ,because he wanted more money to get from stupi.d children.

Добавлено (21.06.2008, 21:08)
---------------------------------------------
i understand that filefront forbide kotf on their site,but why for god sake they forbide serenity's mod!(sory bliznez ,i used your expression)
(read message above)

Message edited by frost - Satturday, 21.06.2008, 23:04

serenity937Date: Sunday, 22.06.2008, 14:21 | Message # 58
Force wielder
When i first tried to advertise Rise of a jedi master on filefront some weeks before i released it .Filefront denounced the mod as another scam and koen the filefront admin sent me an email saying filefront would not support my mods and then all my posts were deleated and my account was cancelled.this is why i cannot upload my mods to filefront.Beleve me i would have upoaded it but because of this action from filefront this means many people from the jka community dont even know about my mods!!!!!!!!!! sorry but the realy is nothing i can do about it so thats why i put it on torrents.

and yes when part 2 of kotf comes out i will make a kotf/rise of a jedi master mix....

at the moment im making G.I.D .but im trying to get it to work as a multyplayer mod too,so people can play online aswell using a modyfied version of the ojp sabersystem but the coding is very difficult and it is taking a long time,even to make the smallest effect or sabermovement to work on single player AND multyplayer is very difficult as i dont have sp-source code and mp-sourse code often conflicts with sp..meaning if i get one thing to work in sp then it doesnt work in mp.Belive me it realy is difficult..

In Essense i could release G.I.D tommorow as a sp mod but i realy want it to work in mp

so far

kotf menues work with other modes,as shown in the jedi trials
i have made rise of a jedi master work with the kotf menus also(but not released it)
so i will probably make kotf menus with rise of a jedi master compleate including G.I.D and The Clone wars,using my ojp inspired sabersystem with manual block,and hopefuly after you have played all 8 saga missions (about 90 levels) then you can also play same levels/maps online against other players........

please be patient .i am doing my best and i promose even if i cant get it to work as a mp mod too,you will still be able to play it in mp as a solo or create server/game mode.

im still learning a hell of a lot and its very difficult for me doing this alone.

frostDate: Sunday, 22.06.2008, 15:55 | Message # 59
Padawan
ok ok,i understand.You dont have to make so much,it is your choice :) .I will be patient,but i am afraid that i will not download it ,because i cant download patch and jedi trials,that realy nerveuse me.I love all about star wars,and best i found is your mods.It is good to know that bliznez trying to find some place to put jedi trials:)If i am adult now ,i would give you money,but i am teen-ager,and cant do that :(

serenity937Date: Sunday, 22.06.2008, 17:46 | Message # 60
Force wielder
Not doing this for money mate.....a small 5 year old kid called jason gives me all the payment i need for these mods. biggrin

Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz