$$$ Money for Site-owners
Thursday, 28.03.2024, 22:50
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | The Jedi Trials - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » The Jedi Trials
The Jedi Trials
The-LionDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 11:31 | Message # 1
Jedi
Group: The website Admin
It's a bit hard to have a proper discussion in the chat, so I made a topic about it.

I've got 2 suggestions to upload it:

1. You can make a multiple file archive with winrar. So you will get "The Jedi Trials.rar.part1, The Jedi Trials.rar.part2 etc." And then you can upload it to rapidshare of Filefront. Only Filefront doesn't support Serenity.

2. Maybe you can upload it to Moddb!

BliznezDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 14:10 | Message # 2
Admin
Thanx for creating this topic i'll try uploading it now wacko

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

frostDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 14:11 | Message # 3
Padawan
Group: Users
plz dont upload it on rapidshare..i cant download anything from there..upload it on moddb ,it is good idea

The-LionDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 15:43 | Message # 4
Jedi
I'm not sure you're allowed to upload it to moddb, because KotF isn't supported by them. But you can always try!

PS. I'm downloading again with ±10 kb/s!

frostDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 20:51 | Message # 5
Padawan
Because serenity deleted some effects from kotf assets,i must download them fully angry angry

serenity937Date: Monday, 30.06.2008, 21:25 | Message # 6
Force wielder
frost wrote
Because serenity deleted some effects from kotf assets,i must download them fully

..yes sorry about that but i had to do it there are soooo many files in kotf that are reapeted time and time again..for example some of the weapon effect files are repeated 6 times.Also many of the standard jka file are copied and they are exacly the same..dont know why tim did this ,some people say that he did it to bulk his files but i belive what he did was create eack pk3 file seperatly and placed them all together in base without filtering them properly....This actual makes kotf very unstable as on many occations your pc must read 4 files all with the same name and some have different values meaning the game engine or sp code uses the file often with the lowest character count for speed..with the mods i compiled ie..Outcast your pc must first read base files then overwrite the instructions from 0_assets witch are used for outcast as well as reading the files in the mod(gamedata folder)..This uses a massive amount of physical memory when also reading the kotf ADD/LOAD system causing slow pc speed and eventualy game crash..

If you examine the files carefuly you will see there are THOUSANDS of files,for me to filter every file in base,kotf,serenity_fx_mod and every mod in gamedata,..it took me 2weeks of about 4 hours a day............ALL FOR FREE I MIGHT ADD)

BAsicly i HAD to do it or game crashes ,i get 200000000000 EMAILS of people comlaining it doesnt work ...and on a personal note

I am Still a basic modder(thousands of ideas)..but low on talent..but i will always do my best to make it work without too many problems.(Tim abandoned this mode,couldnt make it work right ..i belive)........I made it work........ booze

ITS FEE FOR YOU BUT COST ME 5 WEEKS HARD WORK.

so i hope you will forgive and understand why biggrin

frostDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 21:38 | Message # 7
Padawan
i knew why you do that(you told that there are 800mb unused files in kotf,which only makes problems).But i am downloading jedi trials with 4kbs,and that makes me mad...

serenity937Date: Monday, 30.06.2008, 22:06 | Message # 8
Force wielder
Be patient mate .i hope you will like it and forgive me it will be worth it

The-LionDate: Monday, 30.06.2008, 22:24 | Message # 9
Jedi
I'm so glad you took the time to do it! But there is only one thing I don't like. I know you think if somebody's head is cut of there has to be blood. But the lightsaber melts the wound so there isn't any blood in the movie. Is it possible to delete the blood effects? I'm sorry, you include in every mod you made blood effects. I thank you for making the mods! But the blood don't have to be in it for me.

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 01.07.2008, 03:39 | Message # 10
Admin
Thank god, serenity u r here, i was wondering when we'll see u
PS. please help me 2 seed all mods, i am crap at it......

The-LionDate: Tuesday, 01.07.2008, 10:16 | Message # 11
Jedi
Bliz, I Think the 2% miss, are the files in the map "install" but you don't need them to run the game. Only if you want the normal JKA menu. Because when you're seeding that are the only files which aren't available.

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 01.07.2008, 13:07 | Message # 12
Admin
I see but now i cant seed mod sorry guyz i'll seed them later

lordrevangrDate: Tuesday, 09.09.2008, 18:21 | Message # 13
Galaxy habitant
guys i have a problem with jedi trials : i cannot add any npc in the kotf add/load menu so it is just me in a map runing around ! can you help ???

serenity937Date: Tuesday, 09.09.2008, 22:28 | Message # 14
Force wielder
lordrevangr im sorry the npc add thing is missing,but i have to admit i removed it because the program and setup used to make the npc system WILL CAUSE VIRUS ALARMS on your pc .even though it is not a virus..so to avoid the "SERENITY HAS PUT A VIRUS IN "I REMOVED IT

HOWEVER Galaxy in Darkness can be installed directly into kotf base folder,giving all features...but prsonaly i can live without it..

hope this help you to understand why

tip..create your saves in kotf origonal then transfer save file to jedi trials..all saves made in kotf work in jedi trials and G.I.D

lordrevangrDate: Wednesday, 10.09.2008, 03:20 | Message # 15
Galaxy habitant
ok thanks m8 ! i can't wait for G.I.D. then...

Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » The Jedi Trials
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz