$$$ Money for Site-owners
Satturday, 20.04.2024, 00:51
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Just write any questions here - Page 7 - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
Just write any questions here
BliznezDate: Sunday, 13.07.2008, 01:43 | Message # 91
Admin
Group: The website Admin
Try my new mod

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

lordrevangrDate: Sunday, 07.09.2008, 00:46 | Message # 92
Galaxy habitant
Group: Users
[font=Arial] ok hello mates i'm new to this whole mods scene but i remember 2 years ago waiting for tim to release kotf and today i found out about serenity and his mods (and the rest of the team's of course) and .. well i would like to know about the mods more because you guys lack a bit of publicity!
so if you can help i would be greatfull
oh and by the way some important features of this forum are in russian and since i'm greek and cannot comprehend russian( although i would like to ) how can i change them ?

BliznezDate: Sunday, 07.09.2008, 21:41 | Message # 93
Admin
ok, firstly- we Do have publicity, we get more and more fans now. Secondly, u asked the same question here and on the moddb- i answered there, see our mainpage. And finally, u change it (forum) by using a Google/astalavista babel fish translator, OR a special thread in the forum, where evrything is explained.

The-LionDate: Sunday, 07.09.2008, 23:01 | Message # 94
Jedi
Welcome to the forum! We are going to make a new website fully English!

serenity937Date: Monday, 08.09.2008, 22:38 | Message # 95
Force wielder
welcome yes .On a personal note i dont want to be know as a modder like tim who demands respect from his (fans)..ill explain why this mod is unknown.

I call you ALL friends not fans ,and in my opinion its best to remain unknown,especialy on the web..the mods are intended for my friends ONLY and i dont want to be known as a modder or anything..this is ..and always will be just a few friends swapping mods and ideas and i just put it all together.BLIZNEZ is the main man behind the mod,and it all started for me when a friend(bliznez)asked me if i could make a mod for him.so what i do is make mods for my kid who is a BIG STARWARS FAN then i make a copy for bliznez and give it to him.He then releases the mods to his friends and so on,and so on..

We are not an organisation or a company,clan, just a group of friends so welcome again, i ask only one thing from all.. join in make your own mods ,screens ,vids,and pictures and post them here,its not just about me..for example .THE_LION has exelent artistic talent and bliznez is already releasing mods of his own with great sucsess .And if you have enough talent i can include your work in my next mod if you want.most of the ideas for galaxy in Darkness have come from you guys anyway..

p.s i think tim(kotf) is gonna hate me after G.I.D is released smile

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 10.09.2008, 12:50 | Message # 96
Admin
Well, maybe he will, maybe not- but he will envy 100% thats for sure........
Also- if i make my mod, can u include it in your, please? smile (I dont need any credits, its just so that u get more menus)

Forum » Welcome!!! » How to........ » Just write any questions here
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz