$$$ Money for Site-owners
Friday, 29.03.2024, 18:25
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Kotf (cmon it is funny) - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: The-Lion  
Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Kotf (cmon it is funny)
catchyDate: Tuesday, 11.03.2008, 20:20 | Message # 16
Jedi watchman
Group: Modderator
So how exactly do i put your sabersystem and things in kotf? even though i can't play jka becuase i split something on my cd1 and i uninstalled it yesterday for some unknown reason sad but ill soon have it fixed muuhaaaaaa wink oh and Osman does acctualy answer emails cause i emailed him about i problem with the cd menu and kindly asked about the viruses and he explained everything and i was like surprised cause he answered lol

serenity937Date: Tuesday, 11.03.2008, 22:58 | Message # 17
Force wielder
Group: The website Admin
give me your email and ill send instructions to you

im gonna prepair a small 50mb patch with my saberstem and effects in it and release it soon if you want to wait?

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 00:41 | Message # 18
Admin
hes got to say that or ill kick his ass.lol surprised Oh deear, poor kid

Hey , anyway, ser, i got bad news for you..........
Even if you think that now timmy has released his mod, and you can relax........... You are FREAKINGLY Mistaken, man, because your mod, as we think, is actually better than his!!!!!!! Isn't it guyz........... Er? GUYS? *Reads The first line of this post, and kicks everyones' asses on the forum* GUYS! thats better, now, your mod actually HAS all the 6 episodes, and kotf is not a tool for mod making, lol- Its just a fuckinng collection of maps, npcs, made-in-macromedia-flash-menus and........ Oh, and thats it really. Oh sorry, and three viruses as a bonus. Now, look at all the staff YOUUUR mod has, and compare with tim's. Yeah, maybe his is not as buggy, but does it have new force- powers? Did he make ALL the trilogy missions? Did tim make new saber system, or new moves? Did he make option to have all those non-hud Interfaces, as in videos? Hmmm...... Well, surprisingly, all the questions that i asked are different, but the answers are the same, when if i ask these questions about YOUR mod, serenity, they will Also be the same, but compeletely different to kotf's answers........ Hmmm . yeah. Whatever i said

PS. i KNOW its a long post i did there, but please take time to read it.

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

catchyDate: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 01:15 | Message # 19
Jedi watchman
ok what a mouthfull but yeah i agree and my email is jordan.catch@gmail.com kotf only includes like 3 missions and yours includes all of them but combind the two and you get the best mod ever smile

serenity937Date: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 13:24 | Message # 20
Force wielder
thanks for the nice comments guys im happy you still rate my ammature effort at modding,however i inclined to agree with you ..
as biased as it may seem i also think my version is better.O.K the menu system of kotf is better than mine ,no doubt .but the game (for me at least )
was about playability.playing the saga..

the menu system of kotf will keep you entertained for all of about 20 min,the game its self another hour tops and i was finished

my menu system was a means to an end and was supposed to keep you interested for all of 2 seconds ,the game ,i know for definate if you play all 58 levels from start to end will give you days of game play ,with a sabersystem that can be mastered and effectivly used.NO SWING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

so why ?...if you look in the kotf base files has he copyied the origonal files from the base assets..

Many people are also reporting that the 1.2 gb file contains most of the base JK3 assets, just to bloat its size and make it look like its a real total conversion and only 100-200 mb (at the most) of modded content.

There is a file in there saying that "rest" of the mod will be coming out in a few months.

finaly dont worry EPISODE III.5 WILL STILL BE COMMING, IM JUST NOT GOING TO RUSH IT THIS TIME OR DEVOTE MY LIFE TO IT.i work on it when i have spare time from work,family,and friends and i think youll all be plesently suprised.

ive almost finished a small patch update for K.O.T.F it has my sabersystem and effects and some sounds.i.e saber /chars/
if you want i can release it as a kotf update its about 50-60mb and improves playability 1000%

let me know if its worth releasing it.

catchy ill send you a private torrent to download it from my pc in a few days

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 13:57 | Message # 21
Admin
ive almost finished a small patch update for K.O.T.F it has my sabersystem and effects and some sounds.i.e saber /chars/
if you want i can release it as a kotf update its about 50-60mb and improves playability 1000%

Oh, maaaan, give me torrent as well, i'll try aand put it out here just to make other people download it directely, not via torrent. (PS. Now i got our website 200 MB of space instead of 100, hooray!)
And, oh yeah about the menus....... i dont give a fuck about what menus tim did, your menu of character choosing is, well, not chosen from main menu....... BUT (!!!!!!!) it has more options, also its quicker and easier to access, just by pressing button 3, when in tim's, you have to go through a whole lot of menus, then select category of character, before you actyually see the character yourself. Also, in ur menu, you get a choice to select a lightsaber straight afterwards, which is handy.

You wrote- entertained for 20 minutes. WtF, if you played that crap for 20 mins and enjoyed it, i will assume your clock has gone wrong- each time i play it, i only enjoy the first 5-6 minutes, then i realise there is no actual mission........
And, finally, about ur mod- Im happy u r making it, i loved the demo, although i played 4 missions in wrong order, it still looks rather...... Spooky? well, at least, very much like the promissed FU. cool

catchyDate: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 19:25 | Message # 22
Jedi watchman
my kotf is weird ive got jedi academy back now and i installed kotf and everything but when i double click on kotf 2.0.exe it says menu.exe is not responding ???? can anyone help ???

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 20:38 | Message # 23
Admin
Oh, just try launching the kotf sp exe file, or something like that, try different menu files. And, oh yeah, u HAVE to download a activex file when it offers u to

serenity937Date: Wednesday, 12.03.2008, 21:42 | Message # 24
Force wielder
Serenity_FX_Mod_k.o.t.f
This mod will give extra ,better effects of weapons,sabersystem,sounds

warning:This mod renders multiplayer unworkable,Delete mod to play multiplayer.

Where you a bit dissapointed with kotf?

the standard sabersystem,effects.etc

only 7 playable levels from the starwars saga,other than that a base game with no extra features

except the new menu system

press the use button to saberblock

THIS IS A SINGLE PLAYER MOD ONLY FOR KNIGHTS OF THE FORCE...NOT MULIPLAYER

ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO REGESTER WITH THIS WEB SITE AND SUPPORT IT WITH POSTS

contact bliznez for details

catchyDate: Thursday, 13.03.2008, 01:18 | Message # 25
Jedi watchman
i did but i cant pick the npc's i want to use now so i cant spawn npc's without the cd menu sad i emailed Osman and im waiting for a reply

BliznezDate: Thursday, 13.03.2008, 02:02 | Message # 26
Admin
Hey, cool ser, the bit that its only availiable to those who support us is a bit harsh, but only a bit, in other ways its true, in order to download files u have to be a registered member, so that was the right thing to do, i'll try and put the mod in the files

serenity937Date: Thursday, 13.03.2008, 02:54 | Message # 27
Force wielder
catchy look in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\KotF Jedi Academy Expansion Pack\Menus\npcadd/remove

if not always start by uninstalling everything and start again,install ja ,test it then install kotf,test it.if it all works always copy the working game to a different folder give it a different name then use that one this way youll always have a working copy spare..ive got about 6 copys all with different name because of all the total conversions ive got

hope this helps.....a bit.

let me know what you think of the update for kotf took me 2 days to make ,and seed for me to please,ill seed it for a few days..thanks

BliznezDate: Thursday, 13.03.2008, 18:03 | Message # 28
Admin
Sorry, what does patch do

catchyDate: Thursday, 13.03.2008, 19:41 | Message # 29
Jedi watchman
yay i fixed the cd menu but i dont know how lol oh well happy

BliznezDate: Satturday, 15.03.2008, 21:27 | Message # 30
Admin
Hey, guyz, heres what i made myself, my own games- have a look http://jediacademy.ucoz.ru/BliznezGamesInstaller.exe

Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz