$$$ Money for Site-owners
Tuesday, 16.04.2024, 17:05
Самый большой мод для Jedi Academy! Приветствую Вас Galaxy visitor | RSS
Main Page | Kotf (cmon it is funny) - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Вход

[ Private Messages() · New messages · All the Council · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: The-Lion  
Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Kotf (cmon it is funny)
catchyDate: Satturday, 15.03.2008, 23:12 | Message # 31
Jedi watchman
Group: Modderator
uh what exactly are the games and i have a problem with the npc's when i try to spawn some of them they dont spawn??? do you have the same problem cause im getting really frustrated and i was going to make a video of kotf i emailed Osman but i wondered if you 2 have the same problem? angry

serenity937Date: Sunday, 16.03.2008, 15:48 | Message # 32
Force wielder
Group: The website Admin
i have no problems at all with mine but ive already heavily modyfied it by adding my sabersystem and effects and removing 800mb of unused base files wich were copyed to make the mod look bigger,its actualy only about 400mb and runs alot smoother with less repeated files clogging up the system

BliznezDate: Sunday, 16.03.2008, 17:54 | Message # 33
Admin
Wow, how did u do that?

Please click here: http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=119333

catchyDate: Sunday, 16.03.2008, 22:36 | Message # 34
Jedi watchman
what files did you remove? The assets from the kotf base folder?

serenity937Date: Monday, 17.03.2008, 00:10 | Message # 35
Force wielder
effect files from assets jk3_update and jk3_update extraa and assets.also some gfx files and sound files they were all the same as the ones in assets1,
i also took all the xsp_mission files and gave them my sabesystem and effects,

they are hidden files but its not hard to find and modyfy them.look in

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\KotF Jedi Academy Expansion Pack\GameData\KnightsoftheForce

with winrar and you can see them,then extract them to a new folder ,modyfy them and copy paste them back to there origonal place and they dissapear again as hidden files

BliznezDate: Monday, 17.03.2008, 00:14 | Message # 36
Admin
Ok, im making my own little mod too.......... I'll post it to u

catchyDate: Wednesday, 19.03.2008, 15:48 | Message # 37
Jedi watchman
hey guys i got some help off the kotf forums and i can now use all the npc's biggrin

BliznezDate: Wednesday, 19.03.2008, 19:11 | Message # 38
Admin
Gr8, well done........ Well, im sorry im now bored of kotf compeletely, so im playing serenity mod now

catchyDate: Wednesday, 19.03.2008, 22:12 | Message # 39
Jedi watchman
the thing that buggs me really badly about serenity's mod is that some enemy's are impossible to kill without god mode on. for example on the trade federation cruiser there is alora somewhere and it takes me bout an hour to kill her and thats with god mode her health goes down so so slowly why is this? it happens with someother charcters too but that alora's health goes down alot slower than desann's on the bridge i don't see the point of making her health that big what it it 1million hp ? cause that's what it seems like

serenity937Date: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 12:38 | Message # 40
Force wielder
well i can explain that,
At that time i was still learning the problem was...
i didnt want a one hit ,kill with sabersystem so i had to balance the hp levels of the npc,s with the 3 different saber strenght settings available, ok i admit i know how to do it now but back then i was trying to learn three things a once just to get the mod finished,and a lot of it was trial and error,remember this was my first attempt at modding,and things can only get better as time goes on

sorry if you were dissapointed with the mod

serenity937Date: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 12:50 | Message # 41
Force wielder
bliznez

ive managed to hack the kotf menu add/load system,its now possible to play any mod with the menu so i put all ja mods ,ie survival mod jedi outcast mod,deception mod ,nina,nova unit etc etc .into one pakage giving a total of 107 levels with my sabersystem modyfied so you can now walk and block ,and my effects and sounds,and because of the kotf you still get all the features of character change,weapon change etc+ive also aded a few of my little extras from my mod like forcetime slow ,invisibility,blah blah to make what ive called .jedi chronicles.im working on adding my mod to it too then it will have all ja levels all jo levels ,every mod available plus the kotf levels and 58 of my levels giving a grand total of 176 levels

the bad news its 3.5 gig

but if you want a real challange i can send you a private torrent via email so you can download it directly from my pc

in conclusion its a hack of the best of all mods put together,with every sp_level ,mod ever made,with my sabersystem,sounds ,effects
and it would be realy simple to add any mod to it as all the base work is done!!!!!

BliznezDate: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 14:54 | Message # 42
Admin
Quote (serenity937)
bliznez
ive managed to hack the kotf menu add/load system,its now possible to play any mod with the menu so i put all ja mods ,ie survival mod jedi outcast mod,deception mod ,nina,nova unit etc etc .into one pakage giving a total of 107 levels with my sabersystem modyfied so you can now walk and block ,and my effects and sounds,and because of the kotf you still get all the features of character change,weapon change etc+ive also aded a few of my little extras from my mod like forcetime slow ,invisibility,blah blah to make what ive called .jedi chronicles.im working on adding my mod to it too then it will have all ja levels all jo levels ,every mod available plus the kotf levels and 58 of my levels giving a grand total of 176 levels
the bad news its 3.5 gig
but if you want a real challange i can send you a private torrent via email so you can download it directly from my pc
in conclusion its a hack of the best of all mods put together,with every sp_level ,mod ever made,with my sabersystem,sounds ,effects
and it would be realy simple to add any mod to it as all the base work is done!!!!!

Well, if everything is as u describe, and the game Will not lag, then............
Yo, Serenity, you should have led LucasArts themselves! I really dont give a damn, how much it weights, even if i have to buy another hard drive (Which i actually did, lol, to play all JA mods- just a couple of days ago really). GREAT, this will be our final dream then, the fully compelete SW game ever, that Lucas arts company has never dreamed of making. Oh, yeah- now i don't have to worry about Force unleashed either, as it is just as good compared with our mod as Jawa compared with Darth Sidious........ Hm, or Yoda.

Anyway, please send it in, when i get my net at home to work (Im writing from college now) I will download it.

catchyDate: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 16:26 | Message # 43
Jedi watchman
hey guys can i ask you to do something for me? Well if you will can you go into the kotf singleplayer folder and go on folder options and untick the box that says hide protected system files and show all the other files then there should be an ext data folder. open it then go in npc folder then open newcharacters in notepad. Then look at all the names of npc's in there and look at the size. then go on kotf npc add/remove change your npc's and see if the newcharacters npc's change becuase i think thats why i have a problem with npc's please do it biggrin

serenity937Date: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 16:58 | Message # 44
Force wielder
KOTF modding editing info

1.create 10 new folders names 1.assets
2. assets8.
3. assets9.
4.asset_JKUpdate
5.assets_UPDatextra
6. b_extramaps
7.b_extramodels
8.c_extramaps
9. kotf_menui
10.singleplayer

now copy assets3 from base folder and paste 1 copy in each folder,then rename it to the same name as the folder

now open that asset file with winrar and delete everything exept ui folder

now go into base folder and open assets with winrar and extract everything to assets folder

do the same with each of the pk3,s ie kotf_menui to kotf_menui folder

the single player folder..open kotf_singleplayer pk3 file with winrar.. now press the arrow pointing up 2 times

you will now see 7 new invisible folders with names like Xsp_mission2B

you can now create a new folder and extract each of th pk3 files in these invisible folders to the new folder(a seperate folder for each)

now extract the kotf_singleplayer pk3 to the kotf_single player folder

you can now alter/modyfie or repair each file as neccesery,add mods change music change npc files..etc

when you are finished..

example 1 assets

open the new assets pk3 with winrar

now add all you modyfied assets folders

now delete the ui folder from when it was called assets3

you now have a re-compiled assets folder now copy the new assets folder and paste in base folder

this will then replace the standard kotf assets folder

do the same with all to modyfie them

serenity937Date: Thursday, 20.03.2008, 17:06 | Message # 45
Force wielder
placing the kotf menu system to a standard copy of jedi academy

instead of placeing your new modyfied copys of the kotf asset files back in kotf folder place them in base of a normal jka copy

you can now add all your other mods into the gamedata folder and they will work with the kotf menu system add/load npc/maps etc

this is what i did now i can play jo_ja outcast mod with kotf menu,s plus all my other mods giving me a total of 197 levels of saber killing

escape yavin 4 the lost maps is a bit diferent you have to play that on a standard game but my kotf_fx_update in the base folde gives all effects sound and sabersystem greatly improving playability and visual effects

the whole thing souldnt take you more that a few hour to convert if you have a good working knowlage of ja and a few basic programs

Forum » The JK:JA Mods section. » KotF Discussion. » Kotf (cmon it is funny)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz